Major change for sale cancellations in Miami-Dade soon. Appearance Counsels will need to appear before division judges after August 10, 2018
- After August 10, 2018, there will no longer be a walk-in calendar for sale cancellations motions. Those motions must be set and heard before the assigned division judge.
- Set your motions to be heard and contact Appearance Network for coverage counsel for these motions.
- After 8 years, sale cancellations will now go back to the assigned judges.
- Check the individual judges site for specific procedures or contact Appearance Network to get details on what is permitted for each division.
- The administrative order also notes that the Clerk of Court will be reducing sales from 5 days a week to 3 days.
- Here is a link to the new administrative order.